Thursday, September 28, 2017
Digital Citizenship
A digital citizen is someone who posts responsibility and appropriately. We can be a better digital citizen by not posting inappropriate content. We should also not talk about anyone negatively. As a digital citizen we should also not cyber bully anyone. We should also give credit where credit is due. You should give when credit when you are writing some type of news article, because you got the information from somewhere, so you should give them credit. You should also never copy information from someone else. You should never put your own personal information on the internet or someone else's. That is what a digital citizen is to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Genocide Presentations
I think that the most important thing that I learned during this project was that these events happened. Most of the genocides that we...
-
Elie Wiesel’s experiences during the Holocaust changed him because he gained maturity. When reading the book, Night by Elie Wiesel you...
-
I think that the most important thing that I learned during this project was that these events happened. Most of the genocides that we...
-
So far in the book Anne Frank the Diary of a Young Girl , Anne and her family have had to move from their house into a office building....
Thank you for sharing your post this week! Good suggestions!
ReplyDelete