Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Underneath The Door 3/28
I had free time in social studies and I was doing my blogs. I looked around hoping that something would grab my attention to write about. Then I saw it. It was the door. I saw a crack under the door. What could you fit under there I wondered to myself. Maybe a pencil. Or pen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Genocide Presentations
I think that the most important thing that I learned during this project was that these events happened. Most of the genocides that we...
-
Elie Wiesel’s experiences during the Holocaust changed him because he gained maturity. When reading the book, Night by Elie Wiesel you...
-
I think that the most important thing that I learned during this project was that these events happened. Most of the genocides that we...
-
So far in the book Anne Frank the Diary of a Young Girl , Anne and her family have had to move from their house into a office building....
No comments:
Post a Comment