Monday, March 12, 2018

IXL 3/12

     I was looking over the problem. It was a hard question I could tell because it had a lot of words. I was in the nineties. So I knew that if I got it wrong, sadly I would go down to eighty. And I also knew if I got it wrong it would make me really frustrated. So I went and asked my teacher Ms.Haury. She was a teacher so I knew she would help me not get it wrong. She was reading the question. We figured out the problem together. We figured out the answer. I clicked on it. We were both shocked it was wrong. About 30 seconds later we both started laughter really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Genocide Presentations

     I think that the most important thing that I learned during this project was that these events happened. Most of the genocides that we...