Thursday, September 28, 2017

A Slice About My Life

  Today I woke up and got ready for school. I walked into school. The floor looked very shinny. It had also looked like if someone had just moped it. I had walked in with many other students in front and in back of me. The first thing I noticed was some students selling "kindness is the new cool" bracelets. They were red and the words were in black.I went into the gym and sat down with my friends. It was very cold.We weren't in the gym long until the told us that it was time to go. We got got up and went to our lockers. As I was walking down the hall I heard other students talking. I opened my locker and grabbed all my stuff for my next class.  I went to excel it was also very cold in excel too, they took attendance and breakfast, and soon enough it was already time to go to block one.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your post this week! This was a great first slice of life post.

    ReplyDelete

Genocide Presentations

     I think that the most important thing that I learned during this project was that these events happened. Most of the genocides that we...