Wednesday, October 4, 2017

If I Was President

  If I was president I would be president of the United States. I would be president of the United States because I think that as a country the United States shows that they care for each other. For example, during Hurricane Harvey many people went to Texas to help out everyone who needed help. When I am president I will set up homeless shelters in every state to help out those who don't have homes. I would also not build a wall to separate different countries. I would also make a law that every month people will have to pay a minimum of $5. The money would be donated to the homeless shelter, animal charity's As president I would also make every shelter a no kill shelter. If I find out that someone is killing wild animals they will be given a warning, if they get two warning they will go to court.  We would try to help as my wild animals that are hurt or injured. I would set up programs to help the wild and nature. That is what I would do in my time as president.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week. You have some great ideas for if you were President.

    ReplyDelete

Genocide Presentations

     I think that the most important thing that I learned during this project was that these events happened. Most of the genocides that we...