Thursday, October 12, 2017

The Best Food

  My favorite food is marinara sauce with noodles. I love it because it is so easy to make. All you have to do is warm up the sauce and make the noodles. See not hard at all. I also love it not just because it is easy to make, but it tastes good too. This is a meal that is perfect if you are in a hurry. And if you are hungry. It doesn't take much take much time to make. Just warm up the sauce and make the noodles. And you have a good meal made in less than 25 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you were able to include a picture! It sounds delicious. You make some valid arguments for choosing it.

    ReplyDelete

Genocide Presentations

     I think that the most important thing that I learned during this project was that these events happened. Most of the genocides that we...