Monday, January 8, 2018

New Years Resolutions? 🎉

     New Years Resolutions. Did you pick a New Years Resolution? I know that I didn’t. A New Years Resolution is something that you promise to be committed to. It also similar to a goal. This year I decided not to pick a New Years Resolution because I know that they are hard to stick to.  Some resolutions can be more complacted than others. If one day you decide that you are going to have a lazy day and not do anything and if you have a resolution that requires you to actually get up and move around you might not complete your goal for that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Genocide Presentations

     I think that the most important thing that I learned during this project was that these events happened. Most of the genocides that we...