Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Snow Day

     We has a snow day last week on Friday. Since it was Friday we had a three day weekend. It was nice.  But I have heard rumors that we have to makeup the day in the summer, which I don’t want to do.  It was nice that we didn’t have school but the snow was terrible. There was about nine inches of snow on the ground there are still piles out there right now.  The piles in the parking lots are really high too. They look taller than a car. I kind of wish that we didn’t have the snow day that way we didn’t have to make up the day in the summer time. Or make it up on a holiday that we have off.

1 comment:

  1. We will have to have one extra day in the Spring, so that does kind of stink, but we'll get through it! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Genocide Presentations

     I think that the most important thing that I learned during this project was that these events happened. Most of the genocides that we...