Friday, February 16, 2018

Uniforms?

Should we have uniforms in schools?   I don’t think we should have school uniforms.  If you don’t have a school uniform or don’t know what they are I’ll tell you right now. You might see kids wearing specific clothes unlike other kids. If you do they are wearing a school uniform. Some dress code rules are more specific than others.  Some students might just not be able to wear certain clothes, but other schools make kids wear polo shirts and khaki pants. I don’t not agree with school uniforms. I don’t think we should have tgem at all. For example, people say that it prevents bullying but it really doesn’t because people can still bully you about other things.

1 comment:

  1. You did a really good job sharing examples of why or why not we should have uniforms. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Genocide Presentations

     I think that the most important thing that I learned during this project was that these events happened. Most of the genocides that we...