Monday, December 11, 2017

Forgiveness

To have forgiveness means that if something ever happend you would not be mad or upset at the person. For example, if someone had made plans with you and they remember that day that they have something else to do you would be ok and forgive them for it. That is having forgiveness. I believe that I have forgiveness. I tend to not make a big deal if something goes wrong. I know that not everybody is perfect and that people make mistakes. Also that sometimes when people say things that they don’t mean I try to not get to upset about it. Or make a big deal out of it. Forgiveness also means that you are a very understanding person, and that you are not somebody who would over react about the littlest things either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Genocide Presentations

     I think that the most important thing that I learned during this project was that these events happened. Most of the genocides that we...