Monday, December 11, 2017

Honesty

Honesty to me means to tell the truth about something. If you are honest it means that you don’t lie or make up something. For example, if you didn’t wash the dishes you should be honest and say I didn’t wash the dishes. Or if you forget to do your homework, you should tell your teacher that you didn’t do your homework. You shouldn’t make up an excuse either. That would not be having honesty. I think that I am a honest person. For example, if I forgot my ID I would tell my excel teacher. To be honest also means that you don’t really lie or try to get out of a situation, this could also be referred to making an excuse too. Honesty could also mean that you tend to always tell the truth. I think that if somebody is being honest and respectful to me I believe that we could be great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Genocide Presentations

     I think that the most important thing that I learned during this project was that these events happened. Most of the genocides that we...