Monday, December 4, 2017

Slice of Life

This weekend I went to the KristKrindle Market in Naperville. I went with my mom,dad and brother. It was very beautiful. They had stands where you could buy hot chocolate, food, or clothing and many more things. They also had a big beautiful tree. While we were walking around people were passing out these glasses. When you put the glasses on you could see snowman on almost anywhere that had a light bulb. When we walking around, we stopped to get some food. I got a cinnamon roasted almonds. They were very good. I recommend that you go see all the beautiful lights and tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Genocide Presentations

     I think that the most important thing that I learned during this project was that these events happened. Most of the genocides that we...