Monday, November 20, 2017

Goals

  One goal that I have for second quarter is to write more on my blogs. I would really love to add more details onto blog posts. My goal is to write about 9-10 sentences per blog post. One other goal is to try to publish my blogs earlier. So instead of publishing them on Thursday or Friday I will try to publish them on maybe Wednesday. I am also trying to read more. Right now I am working on reading more in my book. I would like to read about 15 pages everyday. Those are my second quarter goals.

1 comment:

  1. I think these sound like really good goals to work toward. I look forward to seeing you reach all of these goals. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Genocide Presentations

     I think that the most important thing that I learned during this project was that these events happened. Most of the genocides that we...