Monday, November 27, 2017

Funniest Story

One of the funniest moments of my life happened last summer. Me and my family went outside ,to do yard work. That was our first summer with our dog. That was also when she was a puppy. She loved running around the backyard. So one day it was all muddy from the day before but we still had yardwork to do. We brought my dog outside with us. That was a big mistake. She ran all around the yard getting all dirty and muddy. Then she rolled all in the mud it was so funny. And she went inside with mud all over her.

1 comment:

  1. That was a really funny story! Especially about your dog getting all muddy. Why did you call it the most scary story even though it was not scary? check out my blog athttps://oliviargms24.edublogs.org/wp-admin/post-new.php
    From , Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Genocide Presentations

     I think that the most important thing that I learned during this project was that these events happened. Most of the genocides that we...