Wednesday, November 8, 2017

My Favorite Country

  Mexico is my favorite country. Mexico is my favorite country because of the beach’s and the weather. I like the beaches because you could just go there and relax in front of the nice pretty ocean water. I also like Mexico because the weather doesn’t get to cold during the day.  In many pictures of the beachfronts in Mexico you can see how beautiful the water is. Whenever I look at some of the pictures it makes me just want to read a good book by the water. During the wet months it rains almost once per day. The rain normally is less than a couple hours.
https://weather-and-climate.com/average-monthly-Rainfall-Temperature-Sunshine,mexico-city,Mexico

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! Good research included as well as a link to more data, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Genocide Presentations

     I think that the most important thing that I learned during this project was that these events happened. Most of the genocides that we...