Wednesday, November 8, 2017

My Favorite Animal

My favorite animal is a dolphin. I think dolphins are very cool because they are underwater animals. Dolphins are mammals that live underwater. Bottle nose dolphins are one most common dolphin. A common place they can be found is in rivers and coastal areas near the southern Untied States. Dolphins can die when they are trapped in a net. Dolphins travel in schools or pods these are basically groups. A female will lead the group. Many dolphins are normally black or gray.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! Good research included. I would love to see a link for where you found your information.

    ReplyDelete

Genocide Presentations

     I think that the most important thing that I learned during this project was that these events happened. Most of the genocides that we...