Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Gratitude

 Gratitude means to be thankful for someone or something. I am thankful for my parents being able to give me food to eat everyday. I am thankful for this because some people are not able to have food everyday. So I feel very greatful for that. I am also very greatful for having access to a good education. I am greatful for having this because many other people are not able to access a good education. I am very greatful for everything that I have. That is what gratitude means to me.

1 comment:

  1. This was a very good post! It was well written and heartfelt. I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Genocide Presentations

     I think that the most important thing that I learned during this project was that these events happened. Most of the genocides that we...